Monday, February 11, 2008

Ehhhh, post recant

OK OK......fine! You people win, and I did not. Amy Winehouse does have unique music, and yes musicians and actors/actresses should not be role models, and yes it is our job as parents to be role models, and yes she is talented and deserved the grammys, and yes I realize the fact she does MEGA amounts of drugs does not change the fact she is a good artist.

YOU WIN and I am shamed:)

Off to bowling to kick ass for yet another week. This week we are bowling the last place team and we have to give them about 130 pins before the game even starts. The normal amount of pins we spot teams is about 30-40. Nothing like being WAY down before you even start!

Greg

3 comments:

Chastity said...

Wow, that was quite a turnabout!

Good luck w/ the bowling!

TEACHBROECK said...

you gotta know when to fold'em...I stayed out of it because I am SOOO overly antidrug, but then I would be a hypocrite because of the Rolling Stones, Eric Clapton and all the other greats who used drugs openly

Rachel said...

No need for win etc. but she does have a great voice. I am sad that we give the award to a woman who is making fun of going to rehab. go figure. Now go and kick some ass in bowling.