Sunday, February 17, 2008

E and K

These are the 2 biggest loves of my life. They are the reason I work myself to the bone, the reason I wake up in the morning, the reason I breath day after day. I love these 2 girls more than I can express in words.



Besides, how FRICKIN cute is this?????



The small one has been sick (to the tune of a 105.6 degree temp) since Thursday night. The older one I am sure will get the same cold. Hopefully the rest of the winter will move on quickly so that this house can no longer be a house of sickness.

Greg

P.S. No more posts or comments on this blog about the rights and wrongs of society.

6 comments:

OhCaptain said...

That picture is awesome!

I hope everyone feels better soon.

Chastity said...

105.6?????? That is scary!!

Christy said...

Very sweet.

Rachel said...

I hope everyone is ok. 105 plus.OMG. is she ok? Did you go to the hospital? Hugs!!

everyone needs a ride! said...

I believe I have the same sickness. I don't however believe I got it from E. Thursday was the day I started with it as well and it has progressed into a doozy of a sinus infection/cold.

TEACHBROECK said...

AAww!!