Sunday, February 10, 2008

New camera fun

Lets get lost tonight, you can be my black kate MOSS tonight, you play secretary-I'll play boss tonight................

Sorry just was watching the weird, shitty, overdone, dissapointing preformance by Kanye tonight at the grammy's.

I have some pictures to post that were taken with the new camera. I will only post a couple or 4 then you will have to go to my photo blog to see more!







It has been so windy the last 2 days here in MN that this is how our roads have looked while you drive down them.






As you can imagine, there have been quite a few drifts across the roads around here. This morning on the way into town for a delicious Caribou Mocha..............

........I hit one of these drifts and it actually launched my of the pavement. Yes I caught air off a frickin snow drift!! It was fun, I mean scary (so my wife doesn't freak out).

Well thats about it for today. Will post more this week as I only will have to work 2 days out of the last 11 days!!

Greg

3 comments:

TEACHBROECK said...

Lets get lost tonight, you can be my black kate MOSS tonight, you play secretary-I'll play boss tonight................

HOw dare you rip on my favorite Ghetto SONG!!! Just kidding I didn't watch the emmy's ...but something about that song got me through some hard times...not the verses so much byt the chorus...I will have to check out the performance on Utube

TEACHBROECK said...

GRAMMY's ha ha ha not emmy's DOH!!! Monday dumbenss!

TEACHBROECK said...

http://www.flickr.com/badge.gne
try this....sorry I don't think I have your email