Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My MEME

Well I was "tagged" by both Max's Mom and by Father-of-Five and oddly they were both pretty much the same meme. Both have me telling 7 things about myself that people may not know. SO I think I am going to try and tackle both meme's in one post. And here we go.

1. I sing along to Neil Diamond, and Bing Crosby when I am alone in the car.

2. I was officially made a Field Training Officer Tuesday at work. I got certified to be one about 1 1/2 years ago and they made me jump through a whole bunch of hoops since then. But yesterday I finally was given the pin to wear and put on the oficial list of FTO's. It is not a big step up, but I am extremely proud of the accomplishment.



3. I snore bad. I have sleep apnea and I am suppose to use a c-pap machine to help stop the snoring. I don't use it. I should. I hate the way it feels on my face, and I only keep it on for 2 hours a night anyway. I admit I have not given the machine a fair shot, but I am hard headed and hate to try new things.

4. I love bowling. Not just like, but love. If we had millions of dollars, I would become good enough to bowl on the professional tour. Really. (I have the PBA recording on TIVO every week)

5. I am scared to death to have more kids. Not just because of all the things that could go wrong, but also because I am affraid of being a good father to just 1 kid, how am I ever going to handle 2. How is it possible that I am not affraid of 50 criminals in a housing unit, but I am TERRIFIED of having 2 children in the house by myself when K is gone?

6. I am good at many things, but master of none. I wish I had my college degree.

7. I really want to travel to Europe and trace the route of the Allies from Normandy to Belgium. For some reason I have embraced WWII as something I have become interested in. I am not quite obsessed with WWII, but I am about as close as you can get without being obsessed.

And there you have go. I actually started this on Wednesday, but needed some time to think. This was very much harder than I thought it would be. I don't think I am going to "tag" anyone by name, but if you would like to do this then consider yourself tagged.

Greg

2 comments:

Christy said...

First, do you sleep in the same room as your wife? Because my husband snores loud too, and he is driving me INSANE.

Second, a college degree doesn't really do anything for you. I have a bachelor's degree, yet my John (who has no degree) makes twice as much money as I did.

Rachel said...

Hey a college degree means nothing. I am shy a few credits and do you know what-most of the interesting people in my life don't have them.

As for the MEME-thanks for doing it. I know ur busy so thanks.