Friday, February 22, 2008

Nights.....ick

Things going on with me:

1. Tonight starts my 3 months of nights. Not real excited, but what can you do.

2. Last night I bowled with my BIL, and I kicked ass.......for me. 223, 213, 217=653 series!! HOORAY FOR ME. can't wait for 2 weeks from now when I get to bowl with S again!! Its nice to bowl in a competitive league again.

3. The wife and I have both been irritable lately. Do we both have our periods?? Hopefully date night this next week will help.

4. I should be sleeping right now so I can stay up all night tonight at work, but I am not tired. Damn.

5. Tried to take photos of the moon the other night during the lunar eclipse, but the camera got so cold it actually stopped taking pictures. I am serious. After it came back in the house and warmed up, it still works just fine.

Well I think that's about all for now. I am going to try and lay down to sleep. Wish me luck!!

Greg

2 comments:

Christy said...

Damn, it must be cold where you live! Monday it was like 60 degrees in Jersey. But today it is 30 degrees and snowing!! I love snow!

everyone needs a ride! said...

Way to put up the numbers Thurs. night. You had the high series on the team. Of course I was right behind. 2 more weeks and you can do it again.