Sunday, March 2, 2008

Middle of the night......

Well it is now 4am and I have been up since 12:30am. I went to bed around 7pm because I could not keep my eyes open any longer. Last night I was up until 3:30am and then got up with E and K at 8am. I am sleeping like shit and I am already tired of it. ARRGGGGGGGG!!!!!


I did take some real nice photos yesterday though!!


Above is K and E holding hands on the way back to the van.


Some mallards at Baypoint.


E taking a break downtown.



Landing mallard on the river at Baypoint.

We had a good day yesterday and it has been a fun weekend, with the exception of the lack of sleep.

Happy Sunday!!

Greg

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh I love the one of E taking a break. Great photos. It looks like you are getting a lot of use out of your camera.

TEACHBROECK said...

awww! Never heard of Baypoint...loved the 40s yesterday!