Wednesday, March 26, 2008

WEd.Nes.Day, here I come.

Yesterday I had training at the workplace. I am finding it harder and harder to get motivated by things at work. It is just so..........well I don't know the right words I want to use, but things are iffy at best.

E spent the day with pappa yesterday and I think they had fun. She was ready for bed almost immediately after we got home. So we ate some supper, and then E went to bed around 7:30. I then was in bed by 8 and slept all night until E woke up this morning at 7. I think I was tired!!

Well its back to work tonight and then I am off for the weekend. I am going to a hockey tourney this weekend with a friend of mine whose wedding I am in this summer. Last year I was not able to go, so it should be fun this year!! It is in Hayward and it will be fun to be back in my home town for a weekend. K is not looking forward to this but I keep telling her it will be fine. I think I am going to talk to my guy friends and see about doing a "guys weekend" every year. Then K and her friends can do one of those as well. I think it would do us both some good to have a weekend away every now and again.

Well I am getting yelled at by E to come and watch Dora, so I will call it a post.

Greg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have fun up at the Great Fire Tourney.........