Tuesday, March 18, 2008

OUCH!!

Have you ever slept so hard that you wake up with a headache?? I have done this today. I must have been really tired when I came home from work this morning!

Not much exciting going around here. I went to my first meeting of the RW Photography Club last night and it was a good time. Learned a little, laughed a lot, and got some really good feedback on the photos I submitted to this months challenge. All in all, a great experience!

Then I went to work. It was work. Not much else to say about that. I have to work again tonight. OH how I hate the long weeks at work. This is my idea..........I will just work ZERO days a month and still get paid for the hours that I do not work. Yup, I think this plan will work.

Hopefully I will have a more exciting post for you all tomorrow.

Greg

1 comment:

Christy said...

Working definitely sucks ass. I am hoping we win the lottery.