Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sleep Deprived Como Zoo Action

Today we decided to make our way up to the cities and visit Como Zoo. We walked around and looked at numerous animals and then we, well mostly me, went into the conservatory and took some pictures of the winter flower show. I think I got some good pics and it was actually a lot of fun. Soon they will be starting their spring flower show, which I hope to make it back up there to take some more pics. I hope to get shots of each season that they display throughout the year.

So here are some of the photos I took from today.





And yet a couple more.





And that was our day. It was nice to get out of the house and enjoy the weather. More photos on My Photo Blog!!

Greg

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I LOVE the black and white photo of your little one. I also love the flowers and the animals. Your doing a kick ass job with that camera.

AM said...

I love that picture of your daughter yawning!

Christy said...

I want to go to the zoo. I never get to leave the damn house anymore. I am jealous.

Anonymous said...

Como Zoo.....hhhmmmm....thought someone was going to call someone about the zoo if they were going to go.......

Hunna