Thursday, March 13, 2008

My Turn

Well it has officially become my turn on the sick wheel. I stayed home from work last night and will do the same again today. I went to the doc today and it was determined that I have strep. Yippie:(

Since I am allergic to ampacilin, I could not have the shot that my lovely wife has been able to get........twice. So I am on antibiotics that I would definitely call horse pills. Yuck.

So I will not head upstairs to get some rest and hopefully I will be able to walk around outside with K and E tonight when they get home. It is suppose to be above 50 today so I turned off the heat for now and opened a couple of windows to get some fresh air in the house. OH....and the cats like it to!!

Good day to you!

Greg

1 comment:

Christy said...

You're opening the windows when its 50 degrees outside? You're INSANE.

Hope you feel better soon.