Friday, March 14, 2008

Feeling Better

Well today went better than I thought it might yesterday. After 2 full days of antibiotics I am actually feeling pretty good. E went to daycare today and I had the day to rest. After K and E hit the road this morning I went back to bed until almost 11:30!! I then got up and went to Roch to try on a shirt for a wedding I am in this fall. It fit and looked nice, which made me feel good. It is a chocolate brown color and hides the tummy awfully well!


I then stopped by Silver Lake and took some pictures of the geese that were flying around. I was happy to be out of the house and enjoying the (somewhat) warm weather we had again today.


I have noticed that it has been a while since any photos of my beautiful daughter have made their way onto the ol' blog, so I am going to put a couple on that I took last night.




When I got home I talked to the wife and finalized the dinner plans we had with her parents, aunt and uncle, grandpa (who don't get to see that often), and her prego cousin. It was a good time, good food, and good company.

Well that is about all she wrote for this day. I get to work OT (BOOOOOO) tomorrow night and then have off on Sunday. We are talking about going to a flower/plant/tree conservatory on Sunday afternoon. It should be fun since I missed the last time K and E went with my family.

Its been real, its been fun, in fact......its been real fun! Good night.

Greg

3 comments:

Christy said...

Baby E is very adorable. I love the black and white photos.

Rachel said...

I love the pictures. I am so glad you are enjoying your camera. I am sorry to hear you were not feeling well either.

misguidedmommy said...

Yay, you are my second guy reader (at least the 2nd whose admitted it). your little one is beautiful, and Coach purses, always brillian!