Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Do you hate your job??

WELL I KNOW I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



It is like I seriously work with 13yr olds. Its all a bunch of gossip, backstabbing, and trying to set people up to get them in trouble. One guy at work I think I would consider a true friend. The rest are pretty much a bunch of kids who can fuck off.



SOOOOOOO, I have decided that I am officially starting an active new job search.




It was a nice day today and the fam and I spent some time outside after dinner. E also spent a lot of time at daycare playing outside today. She is now very tired and/or she already has her period. Seriously.


Well I think that's all for tonight.


Greg

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Well I do know that a lot of jobs are like that but still- you deserve better and so I wish you luck in your search!!