Monday, March 24, 2008

Ehhhh, it's Monday

I got done at work last night at midnight to come home and get some sleep before E woke up this morning, since daycare is closed again today. All was well until I tried to go to bed. I took some Tylenol PM and tried to lay down. This did not work. I was up until 3:30am and then E was up at 7. She laid down at 10:15 for a nap so I thought I would lay down as well. This also didn't work. That is ok though because I am spending a very fun day with my little girl!!

Going to eat with our friend T and her daughter H tonight before we head off to a meeting with the business owners we have been talking to. We are going to check out the store, mess around a bit, and chit chat more about buying. It should be fun and E will have a chance to go back to T's house and play with her little buddy H!

Greg

2 comments:

Christy said...

How are you functioning on NO sleep? Your schedule completely stinks. I hope you get some rest soon.

Rachel said...

I hope you get rest too. You are a good Daddy. So sweet.