Friday, December 7, 2007

Where has the time gone?

So I guess it has been a full 6 days since I posted last. I have totally had no ambition to post this last week. We went back to days last weekend, and I promptly got sick and lost my voice over Saturday and Sunday. I have felt like poo all week and I think I am just starting to get over the crud that hit me. Why is it when you get the FLU shot it seems that you get more colds than when you don't get the shot? Last year I did not get it and there were no colds......ok well maybe a couple. But I mean DAMN, this is getting ridiculous. It seems like we get rid of one cold and a week later I am right back to feeling like crap. Oh well, on we trudge.

The christmas season is heating up, and I am excited for the most part. I have to work so that makes things difficult. We will see how everything turns out.

E and I are home today while K is at work. We then have the whole weekend together. Tomorrow night we are going to a friends house for some games and christmas cheer. Of course when I say christmas cheer I really mean wine.....yummy, yummy wine.

E has now made a HUGE mess with catsup and chix nuggets I gave her for lunch so I guess I will go clean the little one.

Greg

3 comments:

TEACHBROECK said...

WINE!

Brent said...

I can't get excited about wine...when I was 17 got drunk on the stuff and to this day I can't even drink grape juice. Happy Holidays anyway. Oh, wait, I mean "Merry Christmas"!!! I refuse to be PC!

Christy said...

I have been sick too. I seem to keep getting colds, which is strange because I NEVER leave the house.