Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Lazy Tuesday

K took the van today which means even IF I had wanted to go somewhere I can't. I don't like when that happens, but she said she needed it. What we really need is another car seat for my car. Why on earth haven't we purchased 2 seats by now?? Maybe we are insane.

Does anybody out there like the Shrek movies? Anyone? Would you like them if you watched them 40 times a day? Well that is what is going on around this house right now. E likes Shrek so much that when she is awake and not eating she HAS to watch Shrek. It was cute at first, as I was a bit sick of Elmo, Backyard.igans, Little.Eintstiens, Handy Manny, Open Season, and the Doodl.ebops, but damn do we watch Shrek a lot. At least now we are watching the DVD's instead of the TV show we taped the other night. Shrek.the.Halls was funny and I enjoyed it as much as E, but having to fast forward through the commercials is a lot of work. To much paying attention required!!

Last night was the last night of bowling until the 7th of January and this is a good thing. My team has been a bunch of grumps to bowl with lately, and it is getting a bit old. We are currently in 3rd place, but only a couple of games out of 2nd, which I think is pretty good for us. But they come every week and are all grumpy if we only take 5 points on the night. The max we can win is 7 so we do pretty well. To be honest I am hoping that S will ask me to be on his men's league team next year full time so that I don't have to bowl mixed league anymore. The people are nice, but damn if you are not good to begin with, then you should not be upset when you suck during league play!! And really if you are going to suck (which is fine) then we should be there just to have fun, and not constantly giving me shit because I am only bowling my average every game when you continue to suck and bowl 20 pins under yours.

I really do like my teamates, but DAMN why do they have to be so pissy every week?

I think I have ranted enough now and should probably play with E instead of letting Uncle Shrek entertain her more than he does already.

Greg

3 comments:

OhCaptain said...

No matter how much moaning and complaining our girls do, we only allow them to watch a movie once a day, and if we get sick of a movie, it drops out of the rotation for a while. Tough love ;-)

TEACHBROECK said...

Buy her a shrek BOOK!!! Her future teachers will thank you!

Christy said...

Porgie is obsessed with television right now too. Maybe its a phase or something. She is always bringing me the remote, so I can turn the channel to something she likes.