Friday, December 14, 2007

Merry Christmas to ME!!!

Well today K gave me my Christmas gift. Any guesses? Yes mom, it is what you dreaded. She got me this......




HOW CUTE IS THIS DAMN THING?!?!?!?! Well our first attempt at a dog was a disaster. He was big, and always alone, and was hard for K to handle. His name was Ollie and he was a yellow lab. I loved this dog to death and was heartbroken for months when we gave him away. At the time we were flat out not ready for a dog and all the responsibility that goes with. This is our new Beagle pup. We are going to give it another try and hopefully have learned from the first dog. We are having a hard time picking a name so I think that I am going to take a vote on the ol blog. The names on the poll are:

1. Ace

2. Bojangles

3. Fez

4. Moose

5. Bear

6. Miles


Please let us know what you think and help us pick a name!!



And now for a couple more pics:





So please vote and we will check to see the tally on Sunday night. Then we will let you know what we choose!! THANKS K, you are indeed a wonderful wife.

Greg

3 comments:

OhCaptain said...

He really looks like a Miles to me.

everyone needs a ride! said...

RAMROD!!! Car RAMROD!!! Don't let the man take you down Greg. You know you want to call him Ramrod. He's already name Rodney, as in Rodney Carrington. My second pick would have to be Fez.

RAMROD,RAMROD,RAMROD,RAMROD,CAR RAMROD,RAMROD,RAMROD,RAMROD,CAR RAMROD,RAMROD,RAMROD,RAMROD,CAR RAMROD, FARVA,FARVA,FARVA!!!

Christy said...

Moose sounds good to me. We have two beagle mixes - they are great dogs. Good luck with the new pup.