Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Happy day after Christmas!!

Yesterday I had to work until 6pm in the ol jail. I have to tell you that it wasn't as bad as it could have been. Most people were pretty upbeat (staff and crooks) even though we were all in jail on Christmas. I pretty much did nothing and let the guys have a nice easy day for Christmas. I let them out of lockdowns early, let then skip one half hour lockdown to keep watching a movie that I brought, and all was well in the jail yesterday.

K went to the ER yesterday and found out she has the strep throat. Needless to say, our night of Christmas cheer got cut short. We got home last night and pretty much as soon as we walked in the door K and E were in bed. So by 9 on Christmas night I was sitting on the couch, by myself, celebrating Christmas with the cats. Its ok though because I know K needs her sleep to get better, and E was obviously DRAINED after a fun day at grandma and grandpa's house.

Well since I am up at this ridiculous hour, I am going to clean this place up a little before the girls get up. Is 6:30 to early for a beer??

Greg

3 comments:

OhCaptain said...

I'll buy you that beer. It's gotta be noon some place. So I say, crack it opne!

We missed all of you yesterday.

Hope they all get well soon!

Christy said...

At least the jail was merry yesterday.

Rachel said...

Sonds like a day of relaxing actually- X MAS does not need to be filled with the usual. But what do I know- we are jewish. LOL. Sounds like it was not too bad at the jail..good stuff.

BTW- Hylands teething tablets-can be found at CVS or Babies R US