Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Hmm.....my blog is starting to look like my SIL's

J/K KT!!!! Sort of.

I have not posted again for a few days, but there has not been much going on. I am definitely back on the "days" sleep schedule as I am in bed and sleeping most nights now by 8:30-9. So I get home, eat dinner, play with E for a bit, then head to bed. Exciting I know.

K and I are going shopping this Sunday and it should be fun. I am looking forward to the time alone with the wife. We don't get much time EVER by our selves, so I do love the times when we get to break away for a while. I can't remember the last time we were able to walk through Barns and noble (I know I misspelled the name) in peace and quiet. This time we might actually be able to LOOK for a book while we are in the store. I would let E tear around the kids section there if I knew she wouldn't wreck some of the books she looks at.

K told me last weekend that she picked out my christmas present and that I had to wait until christmas day to get it. Then she proceeds to tell me that she doesn't know if she can keep it a secret until christmas, and she really wants to tell me. Then she won't tell me. Which is fine, and I am not thinking about it much, but she keeps talking about the dang thing! How am I suppose to not want to know what it is if she keeps talking about it?

S, I will call you today or tomorrow when you are off and let you know how to post a Utube video. We going to do any bowlin during the christmas break from league? I think I should so I can get used to the ball before leagues start again in January.

Well that is about it for now. E and I are watching Shrek the Halls for about the 3000th time in the last week. She just loves Shrek lately and I think it is time to get the whole movie.

Greg
P.S. J, if YOU are reading this.........teasing is not nice!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I hope you and your wife have a great weekend together. Because we have no family in Jersey, I never get any time alone with my husband. Its very sad.