Thursday, December 27, 2007

Wow!!!! City full of sickos.......

The ENTIRE family is sick with the exception of Rando and myself and E. I am sure it is just a matter of time now before I for sure, get the same shit that everyone else has had. Great. What is really great is that since the birth of our E, I have used pretty much every ounce of sick time that I have available at work. This makes me pretty happy with the thought that I am probably the next one in line for the sick. Also my work only gives us 8 hrs a month for sick time, which is fine if I worked in ANY other office rather than the Sheriff''s office. You see we work 12hr days, so when we get that wonderful 8hrs of sick time every month, we are only getting 3/4 of a day of sick time every month. What this translates into is everyone else in the county gets a full day of sick time a month and we get f**ked. Oh well.

On the up side I sold me very first thing on E.bay the other day!! We sold the old digital camera this week to the tune of $42. Yeah for us!! So I am going to take pics of some other things this week and get them for sale.

I also went bowling today with my new bowling ball that I got for Christmas. It was awesome, but will take some getting used to. I went to Rochester this morning to look for some jeans for myself. I have hip, low rise jeans now (you know....the ones with the rips and holes in them) and one pair of crappy jeans for working around the house. Well I am SICK to death of the "hip" jeans with holes. So I went to Ko.hls today and found 3 pairs of other "hip" jeans that have no holes. They were originally over $45 each pair and I got all 3 for $60!!. Not to bad if I say so myself.

E is now eating so I am going to go and make something for myself. Have a great night, and I hope you feel better S and KT!

Greg

4 comments:

OhCaptain said...

Again, we will require a clean bill of health from Center For Disease Control (CDC) before we will visit you. Don't you have a HazMat suit you could wear?

Oh the joys.

Get well soon!

Christy said...

I hope you don't get sick, but you're right, you probably will.

Rachel said...

I love a good deal! Take lots of vit c and get some rest.

everyone needs a ride! said...

Well, Kt and I are feeling better now. I was supposed to be back to work today but figured Monday would be a good day to work myself back into action. After being sick for 5 days, I have lost alot of strength and get very dizzy when I first get off of the couch. I was, although, able to do a load of dishes and make myself breakfast this morning, woohoo for me. What kind of scores did you get with the new ball?