Sunday, December 16, 2007

Well that was short lived.

Just as quick as it started, it has now ended. The puppy experiment did not go so well. In the 48hrs that we had him he shit 7 times which is good. What is not good is that 6 of those times were in our house. Not only did he shit in our house, he also stepped in it and mashed it all over his paws, body, floor, walls, blankets, bed, toys, and kennel. This means 6 times in 48hrs K and I had to give this little dog a bath. I know that he is a puppy and puppies shit, but damn I have never been around one that continually shit himself and got it all over. So between that and the fact that E absolutely is scared to death of dogs we decided to give him back to the people who K got him from.


It was hard, especially on K, but I think that we made the right decision. We got our money back and K cried when we dropped him off. I, in the back of my mind, must have thought that it was not going to work out because I really did not get attached to little dog. ARGGG I do wish it would have worked.............


So instead of a dog we went shopping today and this is what my new Christmas present looks like. It is a wonderful camera that takes crisp, fast pics. Not quite as cute as the dog, but it won't shit in our house either.

I guess that is all for now. Tomorrow is the last week of bowling until after the new year. Hopefully it goes well like it has for the last few weeks. Nothing spectacular, but solid performances that are all above my average.

Greg

4 comments:

AM said...

Well, I love dogs and am sorry it didnt work out but YEAH for a great new camera!

Christy said...

Man, you guys gave up quickly! It took us 4 or 5 months to potty train our last dog. (She rolled around in her own shit too.)

Anyways, I hope you like your new gift even better.

TEACHBROECK said...

Lock that camera up....it is on my list and I may have to steal it from you.

TEACHBROECK said...

Thanks for the tip ...I will bring catnip!