Thursday, May 1, 2008

May 1st!!

Well today starts the weekend from hell. I work today from 9am-2pm and then from 6pm-midnight. Then I work my normal weekend of overnights (which is the last one!!!) then I work Monday night again. This makes for a long stretch.

On Tuesday I have an interview at 10am up in the cities. I am not going to go into a lot of detail about this, but if it goes well, I will share the whole story with you. On Tuesday night we have another meeting with the people who own the buisness we are trying to buy. Then it is on to work again on Wednesday and Thursday night.

Next week Friday will be our 3 year anniversary and we are going to the Twins game. It will be nice to get out with the wife for some alone time again!

I was tagged by Amanda, and I swear I will get it done as soon as I get some time.

Hope all is well with all of you. Our blog friend (who we will hopefully get to meet this summer) should have had her baby on Tuesday. She knew it was a boy and his name is going to be Hudson. I hope things went well for her and we will see some pics of her new bundle of joy soon!!

Greg

5 comments:

Chastity said...

Good luck with your interview!

AM said...

Hope your interview goes well!

My husband just applied for a Dep. Sheriff's position with the county. (he's current a DO for the County).

He now HATES working at the Det. Center. He wants FREEDOM! And fresh air! And a police car! lol. x

Amanda said...

Don't worry about the tag, Greg.
I think you've got enough to do over the next few days!
Good luck with the interview and Happy Anniversary!
Have fun you two!

Amanda

Anonymous said...

G -

Depending on where you are in the cities on Tuesday...call me, we can meet up for lunch and I can give you the stuff for the wedding.

Call me before then and let me know your plans!

Hunna

Rachel said...

Congrats on an interview. That is great. You must have talked to your Dad. Happy Anniversary Greg and tell your wife as well. I hope E is feeling better as well.