Wednesday, May 14, 2008

BIrthday Party #1

Tonight was the first party of the week for Ellie. Tomorrow we are having dinner with my family, but tonight was all about Ellie and her friends and family that could make it.


Ellie received many nice gifts and I think she had a lot of fun too!!
Here are some pics from the evening.







I am finally headed back to days starting on Friday. I am not real sure how long this is going to last though. A guy from a different crew is going to road patrol and this would open up a full time intake position. This position is a coveted one that I am the next in line to get. This does mean that I would have to go back to nights for a little while, but it would mean that I would have to position that I really want to be in. So right now we are just waiting for the official word to come out that the other guy is going to the road. It should be no later than July when I switch.

Not much else going on, so hopefully I can remember to blog and also FIND the time to post.

That is all for now.

Greg

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks like your daughter had a great party. She looks cool in those sun glasses!
Hope you get the job position that you want.

Chastity said...

Happy Birthday, Ellie!!

AM said...

Aw. A happy birthday to Ellie!

Do you want to go on road patrol?

Christy said...

What a big girl! Happy birthday Ellie!