Monday, May 5, 2008

BAD BLOGGER!!!!

OK........WOW!

It sure has been a long time since I posted last.

I have been working a lot over the last 2 weeks and I am ready for a break. I have to work again tonight. I have off tomorrow and then I am back to work on Wednesday and Thursday. Then Friday the wife and I are going to the Twins game for our anniversary. I can't believe it has been 3 years already!

Well this is a short post, but I wanted to let all of you know I am still here. Here, but busy.

More when I get some free time:)

Greg

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You sure have horrid shifts, and i thought i had it bad with my shift patterns!
At least you have your anniversary to look forward too:)
Hope the little one's well.

Amanda

Rachel said...

Well we knew this would be bad from your other post and I guess it is. Take it easy and just show up-nothing more and nothing less. We are there for you when you return.