Thursday, May 29, 2008

Lazy Thursday, sort of.....

Today was rainy and cold in the ol MN. Ellie and I didn't do much except take a ride down to get the mail. We have watched many the cartoon, and now I am watching "Into the Wild" while she is taking a nap. I will let you all know how it was or if I would recommend it for you to see.

I have been a little productive today. I have washed all the dishes we have used today, and I have done 4 loads of laundry. Now I am making dinner so that it is ready for when the wife gets home. It is a turkey breast tenderloin that is flavored with garlic and lemon sauce. Not sure how it is going to turn out, but we will see!!

That is about all for now. I am going to watch this movie and see how it is.

Greg

4 comments:

Shawna said...

I loved the book, so let us know how the movie is. It is one I have been meaning to see.

Amanda said...

Hope you enjoy the film.
You do the laundry, wash the dishes and make dinner. They don't make them like you in Scotland!!! He-He!! :-D
Your wife is a very lucky lady.

Rachel said...

Greg-you are suhc a great hubby. Wow-laundry and dinner ready.Too damn sweet.

dmarks said...

I'm not familiar with that movie.

Thanks a lot for lobbing that weather over here (straight east, as it turns out). Really. We needed the rain.