Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Diego......animal rescuer????

So we are watching Diego today, which I am not a big fan of. But because the child likes him (and frickin Dora) we watch it. Well during this episode of Diego he is "rescuing" an octopus. Mmmm, ok.

Anyways, Ellie is watching this heroic "rescue" and started yelling opplepoos!!! Now even though I hate these 2 shows, apparently Ellie does learn something from them. She frickin said opplepoos (or octopus as we would call it)!!

I almost spit out my peanut butter sandwich (just for you Daddy-O) from laughing so hard at the way Ellie was carrying on. Then in the middle of all of this, she starts yelling "PICHANGA"!!! What in the hell is pichanga I ask myself? I soon find out, when I ask Ellie to point to "pichanga" what she is saying. Any guesses? Baby Jaguar. Yes you heard it right. Baby Jaguar is what pichanga is. I guess.

2 year olds crack me up!!

G

4 comments:

Christy said...

2 year olds are funny little creatures. Porgie calls our van a "carda." I understand the "car" part, but what is up with the "da".

Amanda said...

My youngest loves the programme 'In The Night Garden'. It's from the makers of the teletubbies. Do you get it in America? i think those who made the programme are on drugs!!

Rachel said...

Cutest story. OMG-she is too much.I am sure you love hearing all the new words. Yummy-I love peanut butter anything!!

Chastity said...

I don't know about a pichanga, but Lila has learned a ton of things from Dora as well.