Thursday, April 10, 2008

Work Day 2

Well my first night back was good........and irritating. There are some real idiots in our discipline segregation unit. I had 2 different A**holes that would not lockdown last night. My bronchitis got tested last night as well. I was concerned about how pepper spray would affect the illness I had, and was told not to worry about it. In fact, Kris said to me "what are the chances you will even have contact with pepper spray anytime soon??" Well that proved to be the nail in the coffin. I ended up pepper spraying one of the idiots in D-Seg last night (on orders from the Sergeant) and I actually held up pretty well.

In other news, it is raining and windier than a mother here. I am hoping that it does not turn to snow, which I don't think it will. I have heard that it is all supposed to stay north of us. Fingers crossed here! I have the heat turned up and the windows closed so that I cannot see the misery outside. It sure does sound cold through the walls though!

Time to get ready for hell.....wait no....I mean work. More tomorrow.

Greg

3 comments:

Christy said...

I don't know how you do it - working crazy hours, with crazy people. I hope today goes better.

Rachel said...

How is the job hunting going??

dmarks said...

Ask them "Would you like salt to go with this pepper?"