Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What a HAM!!

So the child was super grumpy during the morning today and nothing seemed to please her. After lunch she asks me to go outside and slide. So I says to myself, I say self, it is 70 degrees out and it would be nice to go out and enjoy the weather.

I tell Ellie to find her shoes while I put in my eyes (contacts) and we will go to the park. Now the shoes are on, I have my camera, and we head out the door to the park. I am telling you, my kid is such a ham when it comes to pictures now. When you ask her to say cheese, she gives you the funniest damn smile. Observe.




Ok, so at the park we went down the slide.



And we sent "baby" down the slide......


...then we sat on a bench and look longingly at the slide.....


.......and we touched some trees (exciting I know).


And shortly after this we walked home. Now I know my little girl has been tired, but just refuses to give in. This is why I was shocked to see this after we started watching a movie when we got home.





Thank you slide! You are a truly wonderful friend!

Greg

6 comments:

Kt said...

It looks like you had fun. She is a ham! Love her to pieces!

Miss said...

I like that you call her "the child" =) haha

she is sooooo stinken cute! Have I said taht before? I am SO excited to finally meet her this weekend! =)

Amanda said...

hi, i hope you don't mind me dropping by and posting on your blog.
it looks like you both had a great day, and your daughter is very cute:)
70 degrees, im jealous!!!

Christy said...

I totally understand where you are coming from. The park is my best friend too.

Rachel said...

I love the slide and the play ground. Max can be there for hours and run himself tired. Thank goodness slide!

AM said...

When my husband is off work, we've taken to going to the playground with Emma before lunch too, as a way to tire her out! Love it!