Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Oh Captain; you are so right!!

THIS IS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE!!!! They are forecasting snow for the next 2 days here. This sucks big........well lets just say it sucks.

So I am off to work in about an hour. I have not gotten much sleep today, so it should be about 24hrs with no sleep by the time I get home in the morning. Yippie.

I think thats all I have for now. Pretty boring I know, but there is just nothing going on right now. So with that, I bid you farewell!!

Greg

3 comments:

Dooneybug said...

Do you think it will actually snow? It's just raining right now in my neck of the woods and I'm PRAYING it stays rain. It is cold out though....

TEACHBROECK said...

I am writing mother nature a SERIOUS letter of complaint!

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Last year this time we were in Tennessee watching the snow come down on my Gramma's lillies. Insane!