Sunday, April 13, 2008

Productive Sunday

I was so damn productive today it was ridiculous. This morning around 11 am I went outside and started doing some work that I was anxious to get done. The first thing I did was to hang a 18ft section of white rope lights on the back deck to give us some light back there. Then I moved an electric outlet from inside the garage to outside under the roof overhang where the rope lights were mounted. When all was said and done, my handy work actually did work!!!

Next I moved on to my car. I changed the oil, mounted a bracket to hold my ipod, and then put the car away. I am planning on cleaning said car on Wednesday if the weather holds up.

I also worked a little in the yard today. I put a bird feeder back up that had fallen over, hung some wind chimes, started to get the rest of the summer yard ornamentation ready, and even got the picnic table and chairs out.

We went into RW around 4:30 to eat some dinner at Kris' parents house. It was a nice day so they invited us over for a little grilling action. Daddy-O fired up his new grill that he got last year, and made us some dang delicious hamburgers. Here is the aftermath.



My FIL keeps the cleanest grill I have ever seen!! After dinner Daddy-O and BOO-BOO took Ms. Ellie for a walk while Kris and I went around RW so I could take some photos. Here is the result.







Well that is about it for me tonight. I am heading off to bed so I can be well rested for going to work tomorrow. Oh wait, I am watching Ellie tomorrow which = no sleep for this guy until Tuesday morning.

Greg

3 comments:

dmarks said...

I've got an old postcard or two of those boathouses, actually.

Christy said...

Wow - you were productive! I haven't gotten that much accomplished in YEARS. I usually get half-way done with the dishes, and someone needs my help.

Rachel said...

Get some sleep. Wow-that sounds like a great day. What fun and the pictures are amazing too.