Saturday, April 12, 2008

Lazy Saturday?

Ellie and I made the drive into RW this morning and met my aunt at good ol Fiesta for some lunch. We got there a little early and Ellie decided that she liked chips and salsa, and proceeded to eat a lot of it. I am willing to bet that she may be unhappy with her choices in the morning.

Lunch was good and it was good seeing Auntie V. It was nice to see her, as we don't get together very often. I think it is weird that even though we live about an hour apart we never see each other. I encounter the same problem with my best friend who lives in the cities. It is amazing how every ones lives can be hectic and busy that it is hard to make the time to see each other.


Here is a couple photos from lunch today.





After a delicious lunch, Ellie and I came home and E took a nap. Kris' mom and dad came over around 1 to play some cards. Fun was had by all and eventually Ellie even helped us shuffle the cards! Around 6, the rents left and we went upstairs to do some cleaning and putting E's clothes away. I took down her crib (since she is a big girl now and sleeps in a twin bed), we read some stories, and eventually put Ellie to bed for the night. Kris and I have been downstairs relaxing and catching up on shows that were on the DVR.

Nothing big planned for tomorrow, but the weather is suppose to be nicer than it has been for a few days now. Sun is suppose to be out, and the temps should be in the high 40's. Maybe we will get outside for a walk, or maybe I can even sneak away for a little while to take some pictures.

Until next time....

Greg

2 comments:

dmarks said...

Looks like happy family fun time. I am guessing the weather is better there today.

TEACHBROECK said...

Oh how I miss FIESTA!!!! My heartburn permits me from anything mexican....wahhhahhhhhh