Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Blood Born Pathogens and Thank You's

Good morning all! First off I want to say thank you for all of your kind words. I am getting ready to call Daddy-O and ask him if we can talk soon, and feel like I am making a good step towards figuring out how to make me better. Yesterday was actually pretty good. I woke up and felt like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders.

Yesterday I had training for work. 8 hours of talking about how to pass medication and also blood born pathogens. Not real exciting stuff, but what can you do?

After training I was able to go and pick Ellie from daycare. I like when I get to do this because it is usually Kris that goes to pick her up. It is fun to show up and see Miss E's face when I pick her up.

Then we went to Daddy-O and BOO BOO's house for some dinner. Dis-patch also met us there, and we all had a good time together.

We came home and Ellie was obviously tired, but she would not go to bed. When we tried, she would just stand at her door and scream. So I brought her downstairs and rocked with her until she fell asleep. All was good.......for a while.

Then at 2in the morning Ellie woke up again screaming. I tried to rock her upstairs, but she screamed and cried so hard that she puked. Twice. WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!

So we came downstairs again and she wanted to lay on the couch. So I put her on the couch and she eventually fell asleep. When we went back upstairs, she slept the rest of the night.

She has been doing this screaming thing for the last few days, and I do not get it. Hopefully it will be back to normal soon, because this getting up in the middle of the night stuff is driving us crazy.

Well that is about all for now. I have to work the next couple of nights, then have the weekend off.

Greg

4 comments:

Christy said...

Babies are strange little creatures. Porgie gets in the habit of screaming for a few nights, and then she'll go back to normal again. Maybe E still doesn't feel well?

Shawna said...

My daughter has done the whole crying so hard she pukes too. The first couple of times she did it, it scared me now it is just a part of her tantrums and I see it coming before it comes and grab something to catch it in. Pretty embarrassing actually, especially when it is at the store. Is your daughter 2 by chance? I think it sort of goes with the territory. Or it could be one of those bugs going around.

Rachel said...

Do you think she has an ear ache or maybe she is going through a growth spurt. Max has puked too when we tried to do sleep training. Yeah never again.

Junk Monkey said...

I could possibly be 'Night Terror' it's a common sleep disorder. Children from age two to six are most prone to it and it affects about fifteen percent of all children. Episodes may reoccur for a couple of weeks then suddenly disappear