Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hi Wednesday, how are you?

It has been 2 days since I posted last. Not much has been going as I have been working. I wish I could tell you that work was great and I couldn't wait to put in my 20 years and then retire. Unfortunately, I can't say that. Things are very uncomfortable, and its only going to get worse. There are things that are going down that just are not good. Very stressful times.

Ellie has been sick the last day or so. Now that the warmer weather is here maybe we can get rid of the sick germs in our house. I am so tired of sick that it makes me sick. I don't think that I have ever been as sick as I have been this last winter. BOOOOOOO SICK!!

Miss E just woke up from her slumber so I suppose I should go and get her. She is sleeping really good on her big girl bed and it was a smooth transition. Next up? Potty training, for real this time:)

Greg

2 comments:

AM said...

Glad the big girl bed transition went so well! I dont look forward to potty training. Thankfully, I've no plans to start anytime really soon.

Christy said...

Potty training? Sounds too hard.