Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sicky McSickerton

Well the boss is soooo sick that she has stayed home from work for a second day in a row. Anyone who knows my wife knows that she is not the type to stay home if she absolutely does not have to. She is just sick, sick, sick. So I went to pick up E from our friends house in RW and while there I called work and told the Sergeant that I would not be in tonight because I could not let K take care of E all alone while she feels as bad as she does. Amazingly my feelings are not hurt even a little bit that I am not going to work tonight. This leads me to my list of things that I would rather have happen than work overnights. Keep in mind that if I were single or we did not have little E in our lives, or if I was happy not having a life and always being tired, nights would not be so horrible. And now for the list.



THINGS I WOULD RATHER HAVE HAPPEN TO ME THAN WORKING OVERNIGHTS:



1. A root canal



2. An anal probe done by aliens.



3. An anal probe done by prison inmates.



4. A kick in the giggle berries.



5. A poke in the eye with a sharp stick.



6. Having diarrhea for 48hrs strait.



7. Being made to lick a public restroom toilet.



8. A kick in the giggle berries.



9. Eating poop.



10. Have I mentioned a kick in the giggle berries??




Ok so some of these may be a bit extreme and I really wouldn't want any of these but I really, REALLY hate working overnights. Damn you overnights. O I long for the day when I have enough seniority in the jail to get on the "Power Shift" crew so I can work days and be home with my family.



On a more upbeat note here is a picture of my cute E in her dress she wore to the wedding and of E at the apple orchard yesterday.



Greg

3 comments:

Chastity said...

I have told K this, but E really is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen...and that dress...I am dying to get Lila one!!

I'm so sorry that K is sick...it sounds terrible. And I'm also sorry that you have to work the night shift...nothing much worse than that.

Anonymous said...

Did you mention a kick in the giggle berries?? Because that would be better than working nights.

Just thought that I would throw that out there.

(Not So) Skinny Guy

TEACHBROECK said...

Umm just browsing and your daughter's clothes are SO DANG CUTE! Where do you guys shop?