Tuesday, September 11, 2007

And bowl I did!

Last night was the first night of bowling and it was a bit challenging. The lanes were extremely oily and it was tough to find the right line. But when I did things worked out ok. I did not bowl great but it wasn't bad. 153 (no good), 167 (getting better), and 179 (almost there). A normal game for me is between 185-220 so I have some work to do, but it is just the beginning of the season.

This last weekend it was hot and humid and we have quickly come to the realization that our refrigerator is a huge pile of crap. The seal on the door no longer seals very well and this is not a huge problem. What is a huge problem is that the fridge is now turned down to number 9 (which is the coldest setting on the fridge) and still it is not cold inside. It is just cold enough to not ruin everything inside, but warm enough to make so we drink luke warm water and pop and milk(yuck). So thank god KT and S need (want) a new fridge to complete their remodeled kitchen because now that means we get to buy their old one! It is not new but it is much much newer than ours, OH and it STILL WORKS!!!! Thanks KT and S!

A cold front moved through the on Sunday night and it has cooled down quite a bit and it is starting to feel like fall. Fall is by far my most favorite time of year, if I could find a place to live that was between 45 and 70 degrees year round with no humidity I would move there in a heart beat! I love when it is cold enough to to wear jeans and a sweatshirt.

I think that is about all for now. E just laid down for a nap and this is my opportunity to get some stuff done.

Greg

1 comment:

Christy said...

Warm milk sounds completely gross. I am glad your getting a new one (or slightly used one).