Thursday, September 20, 2007

New(ish) Fridge

Today was the day that our new to us fridge got dropped off at the house. KT and S bought a new fridge a week ago and so we bought their old one since OUR old one was set at 9 for a temp and left us with luke warm food and drink. This new fridge is HUGE compared to our old one. It is a side by side and it is wonderful. So we went to good ol walmart tonight and filled it up.


We bought a ton of food, mostly food that is good for us, and came home and filled that baby up. K had tried some "ka.shi" oatmeal last week and she loved it. So tonight she bought a whole buttload of it. From frozen meals to oatmeal to granola bars (which are dry and taste like rotten ass) and hopefully the rest of it will taste better.


I also bought a new door handle for our kitchen closet door and put that in tonight. We had taken the door off because the old handle had broke and ol Greg here was just to lazy to replace it. Also I did not think that I was handy enough to actually do it right. But ALAS I succeeded and we now have a kitchen closet door again!!


Over the last 2 nights at home with E, I have come to realize she is a bit of a food whore. She could be stuffed to the gills with her own dinner, so full in fact that her belly is hard as a rock. Then K or I make our own dinner and bring it to the couch to eat and this is what we see.



And what we hear is "MOE MOE" which is what E says when she wants more. The girl is so damn cute that you can't say no.........and she won't stop bothering you for food until you shove some in that gaping hole so that it actually closes.

Then after we give her about a quarter of our meal and we finish the rest, this is what we see.




With a face like that how can you say no???? Man I love this little thing that has created so much joy and terror to our lives!!

Well I must go and shower before bed because I smell like toothless bum right now. I have never actually smelled a toothless bum but I would imagine it would be much like what I smell like right now. Gross.

Greg

4 comments:

Chastity said...

You know, I wish you and K lived closer...I know we'd be great friends...want to know how I know that?? It's b/c you said you bought a "whole buttload" of food...I use the word "buttload" more than any one person should, lol.

Greg said...

Chas,

K has often said that she thinks that you and she are a lot alike. I to think it would be fun to live closer!

TEACHBROECK said...

I bet it was from Ohio Blue Eyes.... I love her blog!!!I live in WI and YES that is the only Valley FAIR!

TEACHBROECK said...

I live very near to REDWING. We go there to shop and eat!!! If not EC or Menomonie. My daughter's B-day is next week and we are goint to FIESTA in RW.