Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Another day of work.

My mom came yesterday evening and she got here in time to see E before it was E's bedtime. I was happy that she got here to see E for a bit last night. This morning, after another night of not much sleep, I came downstairs and got E her breakfast and showed mom the routine so that she would know. Then after we said bye to K we went into the living room so that E could watch Back.yardigans and play. It wasn't long after K left that I asked mom if she would be ok with E while I laid down for a bit, and she said yes. Now it was my full intention to be up by around 11am so that I could help mom with lunch. This did not happen. When I finally came down stairs it was a little after 2 and E had been asleep for about an hour and a half. Thank goodness for grandma!!

I think that it will be nice to have mom here for a few more days, so that she can spend time with the E. We are talking about going to the apple orchard on Saturday with mom so that we can get some more pics and also some apples.

Now I can hear that E is awake from her nap so I will let grandma continue to snore on the couch and go get the little one.

Yippie for Wednesday, since this is my off weekend and we have no plans.

Greg

No comments: