Friday, September 7, 2007

Damn comments not posting.

First of all I want to know if I am completely retarded or what? I try to comment (using my blog name so you know me) and every time I try it never posts. I am out of ideas. I was going to post on my wife's blog, Cakerwakers, and Sugar and Ice's blogs but every time I type something nice and witty it never posts.........DAMN YOU COMMENTS!!

Well OK then I feel better. OH and by the way Chas, I also feel better already and I was also told that it would take a couple weeks. I can't explain how I feel better but like you said, just more even. They put me on Lex.apro and it seems to be working OK.

We start nights again tonight at work and for the next 3 months I will miss hanging out with K and miss E. I hate, hate, hate nights now that I have a family and I feel like I miss so much of E growing up during this time. I can only hope that November 30th comes as quick as Sept 7th did. The 30th is when we go back to days.

I also start bowling league this week. I have been bowling for a long time now and had not been able to find a team to bowl with since moving to RW. Then I started working with this guy (who now has quit and works for the RWPD) and he said that his team needed a sub for last year. Well I guess I must have made a good impression last season because this year I am a full time member of the team and I have been told that I will also be the anchor. Usually the anchor bowls last because they are the best bowler on the team. Not to toot my own horn but in this case it is true. We definitely won't win the league but hey we are just there to have fun!!

I do believe I hear the little hellian is awake from her nap. NOT a very long one I might add.

Greg

2 comments:

Chastity said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better! And I'm jealous of the bowling league. I'm not good enough for one ( I SUCK BAD), but I've always thought it was fun.

Christy said...

Blogger is retarded. I am always experiencing trouble with something. I would complain more, but its free.

Working nights has to be hard on you and your wife. I hate when my husband works late. But at least you get to spend some quaility time with your family during the day.