Saturday, September 29, 2007

Can somebody PLEASE give me a beer?!?!?!

Have you ever had one of those days when everything seems to be wrong? This morning was that day for me. I am not sure why or what made it go this way, but that is how it ended up. E was mega cranky and nothing made her happy either. We are thinking that she must be getting teeth again. Then I was a complete prick to K for really no reason at all. It felt like she and E were trying to annoy me. I know they weren't and I felt really bad on the ride into town to meet my mom and aunt for lunch.

Then on the ride in I was talking to one of my friends about the duck killing he did this morning (it was duck and goose season opener this weekend) and my cell slipped from my hands. I caught it but in that motion I hit the phone on the steering wheel and snapped the top half of the flip off. Yup the phone was instantly ruined.

So we met up at Fiesta, a local mexican restaurant, and had some good food. E and K then left to go to a baby shower for one of K's friends and I went over to the phone place. Now we have a 2yr contract and still had one year left so I thought I was screwed on getting a new phone at an affordable price. Turns out that because our cell company was just bought out by a different one, the new company was offering to let us pay $50 and sign one of there contracts and then I could get a new phone. WELL F**KING RIGHT DOGGIE!!! I ended up with a phone that without the rebate and the sale price would have cost me $210, and after the rebate it will only cost us $9!

So that is all the news from this side of life. It is a rain filled weekend so far so that means sitting on the couch and just relaxing. Yippie for us!

Greg

P.S. I did apologize to K and she graciously still loves me.

2 comments:

Nellie said...

Yes, he did sweetly aplogize. After I chewed him out one last time. This morning sucked. Big time.

Christy said...

I hate days like that - when I am bitch for no apparent reason.