Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sore throats suck

So since last weekend I have had the mother of all sore throats. I went to the doc on Monday and he told me there was nothing he could do for me. It is a "viral" thing and it will go away on its own. Can I tell you that every time I swallow it feels like there are about 3000 razor blades are going down the ol hatch. Blah. I hate being sick.

Got our truck back today good as new, which kicks ass.

Not much going on other than that. Trying to rest up and get better so it may be a few days again before I post.

Sick in the summer time. Just makes me wanna scream if I thought my throat wouldn't fall out while doing it :)

Greg

5 comments:

TEACHBROECK said...

YHEA for getting the ole TB back!

Amanda said...

Have you had your tonsils out??
I did last year and fingers crossed i've not had a sore throat since ( fingers crossed! )
Hope your better soon:)

Tara said...

Ew, couldn't the doc have at least given you some industrial strength throat lozenges or something?

Take it easy and feel better soon!

Christy said...

Sore throats are the worst. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

Sick in the summer is the worst. At least in the winter time it feels good to sleep on a cold day.

300 razor blades does not sound like a good time....