Sunday, July 27, 2008

Saturday Scavenger Hunt on Sunday......Again.....

Ok so I worked all weekend again and have just now gotten around to posting for the Saturday Scavenger Hunt. This weeks word was "local" which was provided by Cricket.

Here is what I got. We will start with this hitching post outside our "local" bar. Yes a hitching post, you know, so your car doesn't run away while you are inside drinking!





Next up is our "local" American Legion hall.






Then we have a sign from one of our "local" parks.




And finally, a whole lot of wine in a rack. All made "locally" !!!




That is what I have for this week.

I know that I have not posted in a few days, and I will for sure post something new tomorrow.

EDIT: I see that I have been tagged to pick the word again for this next week by Cricket. The word for this week is "Drive"


Greg

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Sounds like a fun day filled with lots of good wine. Great photos.

dmarks said...

Not sure I've really been to your Levee Park, but I am sure I would love it.

Anonymous said...

Very good on the local attractions. The bar with a hitching post I would suspect is a country bar?

Cricket said...

Hey,
Thanks for the visit - your turn next week!

Like your collection, especially that last one!

Amanda said...

Is all that wine in your wine cellar?!!
If it is, i'm coming all the over to drink it!! hahaha!!
Great photos.

laura b. said...

Ah, good photos! Maybe all bars should have hitching posts. If you have too much to drink, your friends could just tie you up there for a few hours...

Anonymous said...

drive will do nicely....good word

You really got into the game quickly...two words in three weeks.