Sunday, July 13, 2008

FUCK YOU DEER!

Dear Mr/Mrs Deer on County Road 2,


Go fuck your self and your complete lack of brains. Who in the hell would voluntarily run full speed in front of a nice TRAILBLAZER and completely fuck it up by hitting it?? You piece of crap. I hope you died a painful death in the woods, alone, and miserable. You suck for doing this to our beloved ride that we have not even made 1 payment on, you bastard!!!






New hood, new fender, new bumper, new headlight, new passenger door. That is the damage your worthless ass did to our sweet car. So once again, go fuck yourself. Asshole.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I hate that deer for you!

Christy said...

Oh no! That sucks ass. I am so sorry.

TEACHBROECK said...

Thank god for vacation coming! I hope I didn't jinx you with my lst comment about the trailblazer!

Rachel said...

The new truck. Damn the deer!! Oh F--K!!