Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Annual Dept. Party

Well this past weekend marked the return of a favorite amongst our 2 departments. The annual farm country, inter-department get together. This is the first year I have gone, but I have heard many stories. Let me tell you, Jen and Josh did not disappoint!!!


To start, my friend Kegs has a band that is named "Smooth Cooter" hence the tshirt you will see in the pictures. They were good and we had loads of fun listening and dancing and drinking. When they were done at 10, the hosts hired a DJ to start playing. Yes, thats right, a DJ!! It was loads of fun and we drank way to much. We left early, but from what I hear, it was a good thing we left before it got crazier than it already was.


So we left after lots of laughs and lots of pictures. Some I have, which you will see, and some I don't which I will get!


Here is what I got for now.




They handed out those neon glow necklaces and boy did we have fun with those. Instead of putting mine on my neck, or leg, or arm like most normal people, I decided to put it through the zipper of my pants as you can see from the photos above. Then Kris says "hey, why don't we see how many people we can get to take pictures licking your glow stick on their knees?" My friend Mongo (pictured above) and I thought this was a great idea, and ventured out to get as many shots as we could. Well we got more than we bargained for. I will have more pics when I get them from Mongo. Some I can show, and some I can't. But oh, they will be marvelous:)

Did I mention that the jeans I am wearing in those pics are Lucky's and I got 2 pair on Saturday at Macy's for $23 a piece!!! Who is king of bargains? Badge is the king of bargains!

Well that is all for now. Hopefully I will have some more funny pics for you soon.

Greg

6 comments:

Amanda said...

LOL!!!!
I'm still laughing at the glow stick pictures, can't wait to see more pictures! Hurry and post soon.
Your antics wouldn't be out of place in a Scottish pub.. ( not that i would know.. ) !!
' Cheers '
congrats on your bargains !!

TEACHBROECK said...

Love the bargain jeans! Only a ture man could confess with pride he shops at Macy's!!! I will never look at a glowstick the same again!

TEACHBROECK said...

true that is!

Greg said...

Technically, my MIL and Kris were shopping at Macy's. I just happened to walk over to the mens section and find the jeans on sale!!

Did I mention they were $94 a piece before they went on sale!!!!

Amanda said...

That was a great bargain then!

Rachel said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time. I love lucky jeans and I am such a bargain shopper except jeans, purses and shoes. Crap they get me good.