Tuesday, July 15, 2008

And its Tuesday

Well I guess I was a bit upset with the deer a couple posts ago.

The truck went into the shop yesterday already, and they are thinking we will have it back by the weekend! Man that is a fast turn around.

Nothing else really going on. Ellie and I are home again today together. We had lots of fun outside yesterday and she played in her pool for like 2 hours!

At some point today I am going to tackle the job of getting all the black crayon out of our dryer. I tried some last night, and I really don't think it will all come out. I just cannot afford to risk washing stuff and getting black all over things like my uniform. Kris asked last night if we could just get a new dryer. HA. Yes, we can get a new dryer with all the money we have just sitting around not being used.

Damn deer. Damn crayons. Damn dryers. Damn money.

Back to work tomorrow. Should be miserable. I am training a new person, and it is not going well. She says she wants to learn, but then questions everything you try and teach her. OHHH, and she gets supper pissed when you tell her that she is doing something wrong. OH, and she came in twice this last weekend so hungover that she was puking in the bathroom. Nice impression to make when you have only been employed with us for 2 weeks. Then when you call her on it, she argues and says she isn't hungover.........after she has been complaining about how hungover she is.

Anyways, time to go outside and wear out the E. Dora and Diego are over and now we are spending some time away from the boob tube.

Peace,

Greg

4 comments:

Christy said...

So, how do you get black crayon off of your dryer?

Amanda said...

We got a red crayon in our dryer. It had never happened before, and i was like, what is that over the clothes?!!
Glad your getting your truck back at the weekend.

AM said...

Sounds like you are as miserable at your job as my husband is at his. Hopefully he wont be there too much longer.

Sorry about the dryer, the car and the tree stuff! Yikes.

I guess you wouldnt find it amusing for me to hope the deer is ok....shr

Rachel said...

It annoys me when people ask for help but then they questions everything you are helping them with. UGH.

I am glad you will get the car back soon but the damn dryer sounds like a major pain in the ass.