Monday, December 1, 2008

YES, I am here......

....and yet I have not found myself in the blogging mood. It just sort of stopped. Maybe it has something to do with the awful time I was having at my job, maybe I was just bored with blogging, or maybe I was just lazy. Who knows.

At any rate I am back!!!!!

I have been feeling quite ill for the last few weeks, and I just can't seem to shake it until sometime after noon each day. I am dizzy, and forgetful, and worn out all the time. So I finally went to the doc and he looked me over.......










......and he found out that I am PREGNANT!!!!!!!!








Wait........no.......er.......I mean......

We are now going to be in People Magazine and make millions of dollars for being the first man to be pregnant. Oh wait, that has been done already by some creepy guy that is part woman and part man. Well there goes our millions.

Things have been good, and I plan on posting more later. I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still around. And no Father of Five, I do not have a fist infection!!!

Greg

5 comments:

OhCaptain said...

Welcome back.

Amanda said...

It's nice to have you back ~ and congrats on the pregnancy!!!
ROFLMAO!!!

TEACHBROECK said...

HA! Of course I watched teh whole documentary about the pregnant man...who really is not a man so what is the big deal?

Christy said...

I can't believe your pregnant! Congrats friend! Can't wait to see the belly shots:)

AM said...

Glad you are back!