Tuesday, December 2, 2008

CRIBS: Christmas Edition

Here it is, my house with christmas lights. This is for the Captain and Father of Five. I am still trying to find a picture of our house after we did the work out front in the flower gardens, but I have not run across one yet. Which I can't believe.



So without further a do I present Cribs: Christmas Edition.



And that is it. This is all we have done this year. Hopefully next year we will get lights all they way up the peak of the roof and down the sides. But for this year this is all we did.

Greg

6 comments:

Christy said...

Very nice! We are much too lazy to put up Christmas lights over here in Cakerwakerville.

OhCaptain said...

Very nice. I recommend doing the peak long before this snowy, icy crud gets up there. I used to do the peak of the garage back in the day when global warming was king.

Rachel said...

Oh it looks wonderful. I love XMAS time even though we are jewish.

Amanda said...

I think it's looking great!

Anonymous said...

Heard you had to beat it with a stick to get it all lit??

laura b. said...

Pretty! I may decorate for the holiday at some point...