Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas......a little late

Well it is after the holidays and we had much fun and excitement.  We still get to celebrate one more time this weekend when we head north to have Christmas with my family!!  There will certainly be photos from the time spent with everyone on my side of the family, but I will post some of my pics from this last week.


Here is miss Ellie opening one of her Barbies that she got for Christmas.....

And my beautiful wife displaying her NKTOB sweatshirt.  To learn more about this sweatshirt click on the word "NKTOB" and it will take you to quite the amusing post.

Here is the family photo we took.  

and of course the most important thing about Christmas is the drinking as seen below......


Of course I am kidding about the drinking, but I had to fit these 2 pics in for my own enjoyment.  It was nice to spend time with family, and we get to do it again this weekend.  

Merry Christmas , Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa for those out there who celebrate in a different way!!

Greg

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Glad you all had a great time!
Wishing you all the best for 2009,
Happy New Year!