Saturday, August 30, 2008

Saturday Scavenger Hunt......a Return

It has been a couple of weeks since I have done the hunt, and since I am home this weekend I figured that I would get back into it and do a post. So here we go. This weeks word was "blue" and this is what I have come up with.


Here we have a old "blue" boat.......



And here is the blue skies and water in Bayfield, WI.......


And our blue cooler that got attacked by a bear while we were on vacation. Note the bite mark on said cooler, it was one of about 5 or 6 punctures in the cooler....


And last but not least, some blue tasties!!!!


There you have it. This is what I found for "blue" this week.

Have a good weekend

Greg

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey blue, thanks for jumping in this week. Hopefully the OT does not make you too blue and you get to chill some and enjoy those "blue tasties".

Amanda said...

Great Pictures!
Have a great weekend with your blue tasties!

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Have a great weekend and enjoy those blue tasties..

TEACHBROECK said...

WE are havng a partay today...Budlight Blue though hee hee

laura b. said...

Seems like you have the good kind of blues :-) I like that old blue boat piece.