Monday, August 11, 2008

Our vacation so far

So we have been here for 1 day and have had a load of fun already. We have played bean bags, went to the beach, went to the bar, and had some delicious food. What else could you ask for to start a vacation? Here are some of the pictures that have been captured so far.







To say that we are having fun so far would be a understatement. There will be more photos and more blog updates as the week goes on. Also have more pics on my 365 blog of our vacation!!

Greg

8 comments:

Amanda said...

You are having a great time!
My holiday seems like a lifetime ago-haha!

Anonymous said...

Looks and sounds like fun. Beanbags, beach, and bar sound good to me...I hope the rest of the vacation is even more enjoyable.

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

certainly lloks like you are having a blast.. Enjoy the rest of your vacation..

Christy said...

So glad you are having fun. I am jealous. I need a vacation.

Rachel said...

I am so happy for you. Your family deserves an amazing vacation. I love all of the pictures. Enjoy. I hope you have wonderful weather.

dmarks said...

looks like so much fun.

Tara said...

Great photos! Glad you're having a good time!

Dad Stuff said...

You just can't beat bean bags. We love that game.
Keep up the fun.