Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Long weekend ahead

Well today starts the hellish next week I have going at work. I have to work tonight and Thursday as my normally scheduled days to work. Then I have picked up Friday and Sunday as OT, the back to work Monday and Tuesday for my normal shifts. Not nearly the hours that Father of Five is putting in during the RNC this coming week, but tiring non the less.


Last night we went to T Woman's house and I made dinner for the girls. I do not claim to be a wonderful cook (or even a good one for that matter) but I think I did an alright job. Made garlic chicken, roasted veggies, and couscous. Turned out pretty good, and I think I would make it again. Thanks to T Woman for letting me make a mess of her kitchen. And for the opportunity to cut myself with her sharp assed knives!! Quite the cook I am.


I have decided to post a couple of the pics from the wedding we were at last Saturday. Kris used one of them on her blog, so I will show you some others.








And there you have it. Until next time....when the OT is over.

Greg

7 comments:

The Father of Five said...

Eighty four hours of overtime in two weeks... (and still expected to go up)... that is in addition to my REGULAR 80...

It all starts (for me) Friday morning at 0800 hours..

Pray for me....

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

That is a very busy schedule for you.. Hopefully you will get some much needed time off soon.. The pictures are so beautiful.. you really know how to capture the moment..way to go..

Anonymous said...

Busy guy...that long and seemingly tireless arm of the law.

I like the shots, very good eye on them. The last one looks very appetizing.

Rachel said...

Okay first off-the dessert looks so damn yummy and secondly-what great shots-I wish you could have been at my wedding with a camera.

Christy said...

The pictures are beautiful - as always.

AM said...

you got some Great shots at that wedding. i hope you get them printed for the couple!

dmarks said...

Great pics. Gyuss Baaltar on a canoe probably passed through your jurisdiction a day or two ago. I hope he did not cause any trouble for the river patrol.

Those are great photos!