Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Weekend Fun in the Northwoods

Our trip to Hayward is over, and it was once again hard to leave. It was so much fun, and I remember why I love that area so much. The winter sucks sometimes, spring is nice, summer is wonderful and smells of pine and fresh air, and then there is fall. OH fall, you are my friend. I love fall. I love everything about fall. The colors, the crisp cool temps, and of course the nostril filling smells that drive the sensors in your brain crazy with delight. Can you tell that I wait all year for fall to come?


So being that fall is my favorite time, and I am down right tired of taking pictures in the river valley area that we live in, I was pumped to be in the northwoods for some fall photography. This is some of our weekend.












Stay tuned for more to come. I think that I got some great photos and I think that there might even be some that I would put in a frame.

There is also a new post on my Photo Blog. There will be more frequent posts on this blog in the days and weeks to come. So please go check it out and tell me what you think!

Greg

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Glad you had a great weekend away. I like the autumn too, but it's just so wet here. It rains everyday!
Loving the pictures Greg :)

AM said...

You've gotten some great pictures lately! I was just looking at your photo blog, I guess I should have commented over there, but oh well.

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Great pictures Greg.. Glad you had a wonderful time..

Rachel said...

Great pictures. I love autumn.